Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Complains!

I think the following complain comes only from me (that's among my own friends of cos).

I was trying on some dresses just now and there is this dress which I like it so much but I couldn't buy it cos my pair of fr0nts are too big. This has always been the case even when I was much slimmer, and there are some clothes which I couldn't fit into. Now wait, I should be contented with what I have, there are many whom wants it but have to use padded bras to enhance, so in a way, I had saved $$$ on buying those type of lingerie. Ahh! *Dilemma* You just can't get the best of all worlds!~ =X

Anyway, to compensate that I couldn't buy that dress, I went GAP which is also having sales & bought myself a nice green tube top! 30% + 10% Discount, what more do you want! =)

Maybe if I'm free tonight, I will take a picture of it! Cheers!

No comments: