Thursday, May 08, 2008

Crystal Jade with SM & JL

Before I forget about it...on 30th April (supposedly to be not free on this day cos it's my sister's bday)... SM, JL & myself went to have Crystal Jade at Toa Payoh central.

The craziest thingy we did, or rather only JL & me, was to eat 6 sets of Xiao Long Bao (Steamed Pork Dumpling)!~!

The receipt!


Can you imagine 2 girls eating 6 sets of it? Yes, though it's only 5 piece per sets but still having 15 each is so mad! Even the waitress had to re-confirm that we will be ordering another 3 sets and this made all of us laughed, including the people sitting near to us!

Felt so pig after that I had to search for sweets to neutralize the taste. It's really a over dosage of p0rk! Must go do some calculation on the distance I have to run to shed this away.

No comments: