Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy 2 Months! =P

We went for Pasta de Waraku as both of us suddenly had cravings for Spaghetti! My Carbonara was just nice, but I shouldn't have mixed the egg as it sorta covered up the whole sauce taste. Darling didn't really enjoyed his beef spaghetti? He mentioned it was just soso...

The bad thing was, I am still coughing badly, especially when I feel cold so I wasn't really feeling good when I was out & almost tripped on the bus as my mind was in a blank after medication.

The happy & funny thingy was... Darling had figured out what the item was and had removed it already! The clue was quite simple isn't it? =X

It was rather comical when you tried to tell me about it, and I was still acting blur. I somehow knew it when you took them out and left it on the table, you then took out another pair of it and keep shifting around the table. I just couldn't help it but smile and said, you already knew it right. *MUACKZ*

Anyway, the night ended with us having a tub of Haagen Daaz's Ice cream - Midnight Cookies & Belgian Chocolate! Just like the day we started our r/s having Haagen Daaz's Ice cream before the TGOP's porridge buffet outing. *Ya, I know it's fattening & I was coughing*

Maybe we should just have ice cream once every month, especially on this day. =)

No comments: