Monday, May 12, 2008

Expectations. Changes.

I spent my Sunday doing house chores such as washing of clothes, repacked my dive gears, tidying my desk and ironing of clothes. As there were quite abit of ironing to do, and there’s nothing much shown on the SG’s channels, I re-watched Jolin’s concert again.

Listening to her, I began to sing along and was amazed I could actually remembered most of the lyrics. Yes, I love listening to her albums and proud to say that she was one of my idols.

I then recalled many people telling me that they prefer her previous image. But has anybody realized it was based on whose expectation or demands which caused her to change? Now it seemed that the change wasn’t what people really have expected har? Nonetheless, her efforts in improving herself should be commendable. For I know she has put in lotsa hard work to enhance herself, in terms of singing, dancing & of cos, her famous G-cup boobs.

The next big question would be: Have you ever sat down to think; have you done/said something to someone, just to meet up with your own expectations or have you been living in other people’s expectation and not of your own? If you have not, maybe you should just take 5minutes to really think about it now. Also, I find everything links to each other, you might wanna think on the changes which you need to make/adapt too; are you able to handle it?

To me, it’s always the famous saying, the least expectations you have, the lesser disappointment you’ll get. But this verse kinda contradictz har? Who doesn't have expectations? Well, at least I know...the expectations I have for myself. =)

No comments: