Saturday, May 03, 2008

Right or Wrong? Should do or not do!

We were able to discuss on the above sentence again in the early morning. Though we all know, we will appear like those from 'House of the Dead' game & that we will be zombiefied eaters today but the news was just too shocking for some.

Personally, I feel that it does not matter if it right or wrong but I see it as a should do or not do case! It is by choice, your own choice. That says so much about yourself!

To be frank, I have yet to find out on, why me, being like a hobbit lookalike would have/get to know a lot of morons. Even up till yday, I still get quite a number of offers if I want a fling with them. Be it people I have know for many years or some could be just total strangers I met on the streets! NO!!! What has this world become to???

Remembering one C.E. saying the following, another C.E. just had to remind us once again!

"Thou shall not do to others if you do not wan that to befall onto u..."

This also explains why I couldn't fully agree when you asked if we could still be friends if we ever broke up. Cos I know that, given the same scenario like KPH's, I would never be able to accept the fact/able to handle my feelings of not having the rights to be upset. (This won't apply if it's related to cheating)

This puts your reputation as stake too. Yes, I rather have the 'arrogant, fierce & anti-social' first impression engraved in everybody's head, than the 'she is just like that ' saying from all!

Seriously, from younger days till now, 90% of friends whom know me, had this impression. But I don't really care, cos I know, once all of you have know me well, will eventually realized that I'm not like this! :P

Many this or that was mentioned in this very posting.

On the bottom line, it's your decision that determines whom you really are.

No comments: