Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sick...

Not very good!! I coughed the night away & couldn't get any sleep at all! Argh!

Believe that is why I had seemed to be cranky yesterday and it probably will get worst today!

Thank you to my dear dajie & xiaomei for your concern, I really appreciate it, but not to worries, I'm not on emo mode. I just didn't get enough sleep, and nothing happened. If I were to be angry, I should be angry at those whom passed the germs to me right? (It was funny when the both of you message the same thingy to me, I had to paste the same reply back to the both of you!)

It's funny too, especially when I made a comment on the 'person I hate - YSL'!
My advisor - MM & Coach Lover - SM immediately turn to fan at me and told me not to be angry! The two of them probably thought I would have gotten high blood pressure when I was saying that liner on YSL. But I really wasn't angry at that point of time! Haha!

Anyway, I couldn't really be bothered with YSL anymore cos 'she is like that'. Hopefully she don't try anything funny again; I wouldn't be nice.

The other thingy...which I couldn't figure out was why a supposedly-twin-plusmanyyears would love to go against me so much....for every word being said, for every action done. This really get on my nerves cos I really treat him as a friend!

The few possible reasons would lead back to the doubt which Darling has. The other would be, he don't quite like my Darling.

If that is true, he ought to control his emotions/feelings! If its the later, I could have understand why! Given for anybody, if you don't really like the other person, you probably wouldn't want/like your friends, your love ones to be any closer or involve in anything related to that person! E.g. Like KPH's case, I know she wouldn't be very happy about it if haRMonica kept talking to me either. No worries on this, I'll always side my family =)

But it is unfair for you to be nasty to me! I hope you can treat the whole situation in a more tactful manner. I also hope you can rid the defensive self of yours. Nobody is against you but you made it so that everybody is against you so you had to be against all? It's really dumb.

Last but not least, I don't wish to lose a friend.

No comments: