Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My gd fren - Terence

Met my neighbour at the void deck last night & she told me that her son is getting married on 1st June. Not that it really bothers me even though we are staying next to each other, but the fact is we don’t really talk much. The only thing which I could recall of them doing is to tell my mom that my Sec Form teacher came by, and told them I was playing truant. I got walloped badly...in the toilet...with a shoe...my lips cracked... the bruises...AHH!

This has reminded me of Terence & Jacqueline’s wedding on the very same day and I have not prepared anything!

Well, I do have lotsa clothes already, but I just want to get something different, something nice to wear for their wedding.

I was sms-ing Terence this morning and asked about any themes that he has, and he said Marvel Heroes! It sounded kinda fun, but I can’t think of any character which I can fit/suitable for. Of cos, we all know this isn’t any annual D&D, and obviously he was just joking.

Now, Terence is someone whom I have known during Spectrum days. We were then the coolies of the company, working our ass through night & day.
Because of this, the whole gang of us spent a lot of time together having meals, sharing of cabs, and venting/complaining about work. Not forgetting our holiday trips and visiting of my JB ‘bf’ – Ivan.

Please do not be mistaken...There is a particular shop where I frequently go to since I was 16 and the owners have already been working there up till now! So whenever I go over, automatically, Ivan will help me QC the stuffs for he already know what kinda quality I am looking for. This includes some free ones/special prices since I always bring my friends to this place.

Terence has never failed to help me in the past; he has been my ATM aka ‘loan shark with no interest’ without questioning on why I needed that sum of $$$; he has also taught me the importance of saving up and kept bugging me to save up! And yes, he told me in order to marry Jacqueline; he has started saving up since day 1 of being together.

One thingy which he still owes me till now is to be my tour guide in Hong Kong! Oppz! Did I mention, Jacqueline is from Hong Kong? Both of them met each other through friends and embark on their love relationship since 4 years back. Whoever said long distance relationship doesn't work? Theirs is a perfect example. But I would say, it was their effort & commitment to each other which made their relationship last.

No comments: