Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm alright...

I think the recent medication which I had been taking for the past one week has been making me weird, pulling my moods down a little, so I sounded rather quiet har? Everybody kept saying I seemed weird? But seriously, it could most likely be the caused of the drugs that's making me less livelier?

To all those whom has been very questioning me; I would like to say to all...I really appreciate your concern and I'm really okay!

The cough is pissing the hell outta me as I can't get much sleep either. Furthermore, my busy period has started, so I'm rather occupied with work as well. I am also trying to push myself a little more in order to finish my work before the dateline.

It could also be the lack of family members at home? My Parents are holidaying in Japan and my sister is in Myanmar for her poly attachment. Well, it's not the first time that I'm staying/travel alone. But, I still find something missing when they are not around...

Hey! I'm really alright! I will get back to normal once my engines are all running fine. You can't wait for me to disturb/tease you har? =)

No comments: