Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad Day? Mood Swings?

It all started waking up at 4am; I didn't manage to sleep back so my day started early. As I was on medical leave since last Friday due to my EpiLasik op, I wanted to go in office earlier to see what is the damage and the fact that I'm saving $$$, I took the first bus.

Just as what I had expected, my work desk was in a mess with lotsa new requests to be inputted for my may's report. I was already gonna submit my reports for the month, but with all these, I had to pend on it.

With the removal of my bandage lens during lunch, things got worst as my vision became ultra blurrish. I simply cannot do work or rather I did not have the mood to even continue.

I managed to survive till 5.30pm and met up with Aaron for a short discussion and he promised to come up with something on my request. Thanks to him, but I do not know whether it might work till I get there.

Since I was already in town, I continued with my search for my item & hoping I could eat dinner with Darling after his work. But all things crashed when my mom had to call, sorta screaming at me to be home cos she did not bring out her keys again. I did tell her that I won't be back so early, but she kept asking where I was & what time I'll be back in which I do not have an answer! Argh!!! The continuous sms-es and asking of the same questions later on was what that got me really pissed off. Taking a cab didn't really help either as there was a traffic jam.

I do not know why the sudden change of moods, but I was already tearing while on cab. I might have frightened the driver with my tears and bloody eyes. My whole journey was a quiet one and I was trying not to make any sniffing sound.

P.S.: Apologies, the come-back after so many days was an angry/sad one. I actually had some writings on papers already and because of my vision I have not type them out. And FYI, this post was done by increasing the font size to about Arial - 20. =X

No comments: